- 25 days Paid time off.
- Annual technology budget.
- Personal training budget & plan.
- Personal wellness & gym budget.
- Long service leave every 3 years.
- Pension contributions.
- Annual profit share
- A maternity & secondary parental compensation package that aims to double statutory requirements.
- Relocation to London budget.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Personal development plans.
- Bi-monthly company breakfasts.
- Co-working standing desks & Aeron chairs.
- Summer events.
- 'Your idea here': share what you'd like here and help shape Reason.
What is it like to work at Reason?
We are committed to being an open, welcoming place for work and have an environment that is open and friendly. Collaboration is an integral part of who we are as a company.
You will be a creative thinker who is curious, passionate, pragmatic but never precious. You will have a taste for innovation and drive to make products and services that make a difference. We provide everyone access to professional development, we are never stagnant and make sure none of our people are.